1) MBA in Marketing with minimum 3 years of experience in event industry.
2) New business development through Client Servicing & Business Development.
3) Identification & Segregation of potential market segments.
4) Responsible for achieving sales target.
5) Developing relevant business proposals and costing for existing clients with the help of operations team.
6) Coordinating with the internal departments like Creative, Operations & Productions and the client for smooth execution of Exhibition / Event, see to it that the event goes on smoothly and flawlessly.
7) Be in constant touch with the client before, during and after the event.
8) Wind up the event and take appropriate clients feedback.
9) Having strong communication skills and industry knowledge.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their CV along with personal details at email@example.com
1) Graduate from any stream with minimum 2 years of experience in event industry.
2) Excellent communication skills.
3) Power point knowledge is a must.
4) Understanding the client's requirement, acting as single point client interface.
5) Working on presentation, conceptualizing plans for clients keeping in mind brand objectives.
6) Ensuring correct brand communication in marketing collaterals.
7) Mapping clients requirement and ensuring rendering of solutions.
8) Debriefing clients on the progress of the event.
9) Post activity reviews (feedback on customer behaviour and market dynamics to the clients).
1) Excellent communication skills and must have command over the English language.
2) Ready to visit exhibitions throughout the country.
3) Knowledge of Microsoft office and internet.
4) Maintain and update all the calling data regularly.
5) Immediate joining
1) Graduate from NSD or renowned Acting Academy.
2) Must have minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of Acting.
3) Must have been rigorously involved in Acting Coaching/Workshop in recent time.
4) Well versed with Literature and Command on Language.
5) Must possess qualities such as Adaptability, Humility, Persistence & Passion about teaching.
6) Must have deep knowledge about recent syllabus in Acting Schools.
1. Must have minimum 2 years experience in Academic Coordination.
2. Receive planners and curriculum material and ensure the availability of the same with the teachers and students.
3. Responsible for entire student admission cycle: Prospecting, Follow-ups, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Retention and Productive Output.
4. Counseling students and parents about our courses and programs.
5. Responsible for admission process & documentation, batch formation.
6. Improve the quality of textbooks and reference resources for students and teachers, including library resources and ensure their effective utilization.
7. Posting about Academy on social websites and other relevant mediums for advertising.
8. Working closely with admissions, maintenance and updating of students data, forms, documents etc.
9. Computer skills with expertise in emails, presentation and word is must along with effective communication skills both written and spoken.
10. Ability to get the job done from teachers and other staff members in the given timelines and as per management instructions.
11. Candidates residing in Mumbai are preferred.
1. Responsible for Front desk and visitor management
2. Receiving and relaying telephone calls. Greeting & directing visitors as appropriate
3. Ensure proper inventory of all staff requirements.
4. Should be excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Must have good knowledge of excel, word, powerpoint, social media and internet.
6. Willing to join on immediate basis.
7. Candidates residing in Mumbai will be preferred.
1) Degree holder in Graphic Designing with minimum 2 yrs experience.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Corel Draw, Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe Flash.
3) Ability to conceptualize/create design/understand client's requirement/handle and delivers projects independently.
4) A strong understanding of artistic and design principles such as typography, composition, colour theory, and layout designing/user interface.
5) Good communication skills.
6) Willing to join on immediate basis.
7) Candidates residing in Mumbai will be preferred.